Christmas time gives most of us that warm, fuzzy, happy feeling and brings about memories of prezzies and decadent food!
So why as a retailer would you not take full advantage of this time of the year? Music plays a huge role in getting us into that festive mood: singing along and tapping our toes as we hit the aisles of our favourite shopping malls.
Take a read... after this there is no reason not to deck your halls with festive tunes!
There are so many Christmas carols to choose from, but to help you narrow down your play list here are some of the finest!
According to The Billboard's Holiday 100, the top 10 Christmas songs of 2015 (ranked by radio airplay audience impressions, sales data and online streaming data measured by Nielsen Music) are:
- All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey
- "Rockne' Around The Christmas Tree" by Brenda Less
- "The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas To You)" by Nat King Cole
- "Jingle Bell Rock" by Bobby Helms
- "White Christmas" by Bing Crosby
- "A Holly Jolly Christmas" by Burl Ives
- "Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow" by Dean Martin
- "Christmas Eve"" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- "Feliz Navidad" by Jose Feliciano
- "Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer"" by Gene Autry